Welcome to the special Q&A episode! In this episode, I provide feedback, insights, and thoughts to questions that I receive from my coaching clients and my listeners. This particular question is from my listener Caroline.
“Hi Anna! I feel like I got into an exclusive relationship too quickly. I don’t think I was fully aware of my femininity and the power that gives in dating . I’m still attracted to the idea of having guys compete for me, but I have told one that I would like to be exclusive, and we have been for a couple of months. I do really like him, I’m nervous that we moved on too quickly though because he’s starting to encourage me to think more about my femininity deeper. So, what’s your advice for me? Is this normal? Should I draw back form my boyfriend and think about entering the dating pool. For some reason, I feel like I want to put him through more hurdles to feel like I can truly surrender or feel claimed by him. Is this risky? Is it a cycle of adrenaline that I’m chasing? I’m listening to your podcast and just need to let men lead. Sometimes other guys text me and I don’t know if I should even text them back because my current relationship status.”
If you have any questions and would like my feedback, send me an email at email@example.com and I’ll make sure to reply!
P.S. Sign up for the free, exclusive training from me on How to Start Attracting Committed Masculine Men By Releasing Control & Letting Him Lead to find out:
- The #1 reason successful women are still single and can’t attract a committed masculine man (hint: it’s not what you think)
- How to break through the patterns of attracting unavailable or feminine men and find your blind spot so you start attracting the men you want
- How to master the art of feminine/masculine polarity so you start feeling taken care of, claimed and finally be able to let go of control
- How to get out of the “get the guy” mindset and instead move into your full feminine self and have the guy get you
- Uncover The Lie of Female Success that’s keeping you stuck, exhausted and unfulfilled (in masculine energy all the time) so you can start living in freedom & joy
- And much more…
Sign up at girlskill.com/webinar